HME Europe comprises the production areas brass and copper tubes with subsidiaries in Germany, France, Italy and Spain. Since April 2019 HME is part of the Hailiang Co. Ltd. Hailiang is one of the world leaders in the market for copper, copper alloy tubes and semi-finished brass products.
For our long-standing production base (former KME Brass Germany GmbH) and new Headquarter Berlin, the HME Europe is looking for a
Group Controller (m/f/d)
- Support on month / year-end closing any yearly budgeting
- Review monthly result, support management on the monthly Board Report and deviation analysis
- Harmonize and optimize controlling processes across the plants
- Take the lead and steer on the group-wise costing project: Understand the current standard costing in SAP, analyse room for improvement, drive and implement changes to achieve a transparent and business-driven costing flow
- Successfully completed business studies with a focus on finance or controlling
- (Several years of) professional experience in the area of controlling, ideally monitoring multiple plants
- Thorough knowledge in dealing with ERP systems, especially SAP-CO
- Experience in costing projects in SAP environment is highly preferable
- Pragmatic, analytical, team spirit, resilient
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Good knowledge of English, both verbally and written
Offer the opportunity to work in an ambitious, international team, selfdependent projects and individual development.
If we have sparked your interest, please send us your application documents in German or English; including your earliest possible start date and details of your salary expectations, to the following address: